Trusted Tails Mobile Bath & Nails
Trusted Tails Mobile Bath & Nails Contact
Founded in 1996, Trusted Tails provides stress free mobile pet grooming for cats and dogs. Each staff possess more than 10 years of experience in the veterinary technician industry, along with 20 years experience of dog training. We are also certified in canine and feline first aid and CPR by The American Red Cross.
We service most of Anderson County, and for an additional fee we serve Farragut, Hardin Valley, and some parts of Knoxville.
If you would like to learn more about our company, have questions about the services we have to offer, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or text us anytime at 865-227-0974. We pride ourselves on replying back as quickly as possible, most of the time within a few minutes. We look forward to assisting you with all your pet needs!
Contact Us Today:
Email: [email protected]
Trusted Tails Mobile Bath & Nails Contact
Do you need to groom in our home?
We do not need to access your home to groom. We come to you in a fully equipped van, with all the same amenities as a grooming salon.
Do you need to hook up to our electric or water?
We do not need to hook up to your water or electric (unless an emergency) as the van is fully self contained.
Do I need to be home for my animal to be groomed?
Only for the first visit so we can safely introduced to your pet. After that no, you do not need to be home, you can either give us a copy of your key, hide a key on your property, give us a code to garage, or use one of our lock boxes.
When is payment due? and what forms of payment do you accept?
Payment is due at the end of the groom, and we accept cash(we do not normally have change), checks, venmo, debit and credit cards, and paypal
Do you accept tips? Are tips required?
Our groomers definitely appreciate tips, however tips are entirely up to the client, and are not required.
What type of grooming do you do? Do you do poodle styles?
Unfortunately we are not offering any full grooms for dogs at this time. We offer baths and desheds for both cats and dogs, as well as lion cuts for cats.
Is there a weight limit?
For baths and deshedding our limit depends on whether the dog will get on the table by itself or not, right now we have dogs up to 140 pounds
checks, cash, paypal, and all major credit cards
What are the advantages for your pet?
Reduced Stress-Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds say “Home!” And NO barking dogs!
Diet and Exercise-Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
No “Travel Trauma-” Travel in a vehicle upsets some pets.
Health Concerns-With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
T L C-Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.:
What are the advantages for you?
Travel-You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet. And no chasing around the cat with a carrier!
No Imposition-You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet, but instead rely on a pet care professional who will put you pet’s needs first.
Security-Your home is made more secure by making your house looked lived in
Peace of Mind-While you’re away, you can feel confident that your pets are in capable, caring hands.
Special Services-Trusted Tails can provide additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail.
Mobile Cat Grooming
Benefits of Mobile Grooming are Endless!
◦ We come to you! You no longer need to rush to an appointment, so no chance your cat will get carsick. No need to be home!
◦ Cats will be more comfortable having the same groomer each visit which helps build a lasting bond with your pet!
◦ Your Cat receives individual, one-on-one attention for the entire duration of the grooming, your cat has our undivided attention.
◦ Stress free environment. Quiet, calm, and relaxing atmosphere because there are no barking dogs.
◦ Reduces risk of car accident while traveling with your pet, all the while saving time and money at the pump
It’s a myth that cats groom themselves, they lick, they don’t groom. One is a professional using knowledge, experience, products and tools, to clean, neaten, trim, clip, and make kitty healthier, the other is a tongue used to spread saliva around. Short hair, medium or long fur; doesn’t matter, they all benefit from being regularly groomed professionally. When cats lick, they ingest large amounts of shedding hair, as well as lots of germs, and bacteria added from visits to the litter box, or even worst things if they go outside. Keep your cats safe with a regular visits to a groomer!
More benefits to having your cat groomed:
◦ Scheduled Grooming will keep mats to a minimal, which in turn will be more comfortable for your cat
◦ Cat scratching and destroying your curtains or couch? A groomer can apply soft paws tips, so they can't scratch or claw your furniture and you!
◦ Regular visits to a groomer will help eliminate hairballs being left around your house!
◦ Groomers can check for lumps, or parasites that unchecked could make your cat sick
◦ Cleaner eyes, ears, teeth and fresher skin will keep kitty healthy longer
◦ If you have allergies, grooming your cat every 4-6 weeks will eliminate, for most people, the symptoms, no more stuffy nose or watery eyes
◦ Most cat breeds shed, bathing/grooming every 4-6 weeks will help stop excessive hair on furniture and clothes.
A bath and blow dry is just what kitty needs to reduce shedding, remove tangles, clean and deodorize. Also includes cleaned eyes, ears and trimmed nails.
Shedding procedure removes undercoat to dramatically reduce shedding but leaves the rest of the coat intact.
Cat Shaving and Full Grooms
Special degreasing shampoo, blow dry, shaving/styling, sanitary trim, foot pads shaved, nail trim, and ear cleaning.
Helps cut down on damage to furniture, carpets, and your skin!